Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MFW Fall/Winter 2014


Milan Fashion week was not how I expected it to turn out for me, personally. Being a student from Saint Louis, MO. I thought I had no hope in participating in FW. But I turned on my "Fabulous" button and achieved more than I'd intended to. It was an experience I could live over again everyday of my life and it showed me that this is where I am supposed to be..in Fashion. Meeting bloggers, writers, creative directors and other important people in the industry showed me another side that I would have never gotten to see in Columbia. I am truly blessed. Enjoy the pictures!

Bianca.




Vogue Italia's Talent's Corner Exclusive party (my first event)

The Moschino Show 
One of the favorite street styles of
MFW 2014 for Marie Claire

Tod's Show as well as two FW cocktail parties (I'm wearing Antonio Marras)

Hogan Presentation and MSGM show

(The last day) Massimo Rebecchi

MFW ft. The Duomo



Street Style (Moschino Show)
Hogan Presentation

Hogan Presentation (Easy Chic)


Viewers of Sachinbabi presentations (American label debuting at MFW)
Tod's Show

Tod's Show


Tod's Show

MSGM Show

2 comments:

  1. INCLUSIVE SALVATION

    Who are those who are included in salvation? All men who believe and obey what the apostle Peter preached on the Day of Pentecost are saved. It does not make any difference what denominational name is written on the church building where you worship, if you obey the gospel preached by Peter, then, you are saved, you are a member of the Lord's church, you are part of the church of Christ, you a member of the body of Christ, you are a Christian.

    What did Peter preach?
    1. Peter preached that Jesus was a miracle worker. (Acts 2:22)
    2. Peter preached that Jesus was resurrected from the dead by God the Father.(Acts 2:24-35)
    3. Peter preached that Jesus was both Lord and Christ.(Acts 2:36)
    When the three thousand believe Peter, they asked "What shall we do?"(Acts 2:37)
    4. Peter told them to repent and be baptized in order to have their sins forgiven.(Acts 2:38)

    This is the same message Jesus preached. (Mark 16:16 "He who believes and is baptized will be saved....)

    THE TERMS FOR PARDON ARE: Faith-John 3:16, Repentance-Acts 2:38, Confession-Romans 10:9-10, Baptism (immersion in water) 1 Peter 3:21

    All who meet the terms for pardon are saved regardless of the denominational name on the church building.
    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics... the designs are really interesting!

    ReplyDelete