Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Milan Fashion Week

Ciao my loves,

It has been a while since I've posted here and I am terribly sorry! School has gotten a bit more busy and I have been traveling a bit.

But I have GREAT news to share.
Look below please...


I have been invited to a Milan Fashion Week Event!

I promise you all I will continue to write more. I want to give you the best!

This weekend I will be skiing in the Alps with a group of people from NABA (my school). Expect more pictures of that as well! For a sneek peak, check out my fit below! 
Again, thank you for your support and I will be in touch with you. Love you! 

Ciao, 
Bianca.

3 comments:

  1. Lol...you go Miss B. Have fun and call your aunties sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all the pics you have from this!!! :D Make sure to post your Marie Claire post on here! I gotta see that one up close. I'm SOOOOOO super duper proud of you Bee, you've gotta teach me a few things when you get back. ;)

    ReplyDelete